In the past few weeks it seems like everyone has been making brownies so when my office was having an ice cream party I thought it was a great opportunity to make a delicious batch. I know that everyone loves these because people kept coming up to ask which ones were mine and they disappeared the quickest!! One of the great things about this recipe is that I substitute different types of chips and they always come out great!
This recipe is originally from the family I used to nanny for and they are delicious.
- 4 oz unsweetned chocolate
- 1 stick butter
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 C. Flour
- 6 oz Chips (butterscotch, chocolate, and peanut butter)
- Preheat the oven to 350
- Melt the chocolate and butter together
- Beat the eggs and salt
- Slowly add sugar and vanilla and mix
- Stir in the melted chocolate and butter
- Mix in the flout
- Add your favorite chips
Pour into a 9 x 13 in. pan and bake for 25 minutes. Watch out they go fast!!