Monday, February 20, 2012

Touchdown with Cookie Bars!

Back in January one of my coworkers made some cookie bars and on the morning of the Superbowl I was totally craving some so I decided to make my awesome cookie recipe. I added a bag of toffee chips and a bag of chocolate chunks to it; I cooked them for about 20 minutes but they were a little undercooked so next time I might do an extra minute or so. They were delicious!




CHOCOLATE CHUNK AND TOFFEE CHIP COOKIE BARS
(SOURCE: ME)


INGREDIENTS

2 Sticks of butter
3/4 C. Sugar
3/4 C. Brown Sugar
2 eggs
1 tsp. vanilla
2 1/4 C. flour
1 tsp. baking soda
12 oz toffee chips
12 oz chocolate chunks


DIRECTIONS:

- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

- Cream the butter, sugar, and brown sugar together. Then add the eggs and vanilla and mix. Next add the flour and baking soda. Finally add the chips.

- Spread as best as you can all the dough into a 9 x 13 pan. Bake for 20-24 minutes.

No comments: