Saturday, January 10, 2009

Back with fun chips!

I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!! Between the holidays, family, work, and no computer I am finally back - not sure if anyone missed me but I missed blogging! When I was home I made containers of cookies for some family friends and for our priest and pastor at Church. I got these beautiful boxes at the dollar store, what a nice find! And they were filled with about 6 different types of cookies. Included were the Andes Mint Brownies that are always a huge hit.

I also made two types of cookies using my normal cookie recipe . I made one batch of cookies but split the batter in half and used Mini Chocolate Chips for one half and Cinnamon Chips for the other. The Cinnamom Chips came out great and definetly gave a little holiday twist to normal cookies.





1 comment:

Maria said...

The cookies look great!!