Monday, October 20, 2008

Update and Cute Boxes!

I made the Lemon Cupcakes again but this time I left them in for 18 minutes and they didn't deflate!! They weren't super high but at least they weren't concave!

October is a very busy month for birthdays for me and since cupcake stores are all the rage in DC I decided to make my own, package them, and give them as gifts. Look at the cute boxes I got at Target!! I filled each box with regular size and mini Devils Food Cupcakes with Mint Frosting and the regular size Lemon Up Cupcakes with Lemon Cream Cheese frosting. Though they weren't as pretty as the cupcake stores I think they tasted better and were big hits!! Happy Birthday to all October Birthdays!!





1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey! I LOVE the name of your blog. You sound like me!! Great job with your cupcakes. I worked for Target for a LONG time. Nice to see a fellow shopper!! I will stop by again for a visit!