Monday, October 7, 2013

OMG WAVEY DELICIOUSNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay this seriously might be my new favorite recipe and is so easy...............Seriously, I cannot make it anymore because I just cannot stop eating it, it has zucchini in it so it is healthy right?!?! I have also made this as gifts for people and little kids love it.  I have made it with and without the walnuts and it works well both times.  I need to cook it for about an extra 5-10 minutes. 

If you buy 2 medium sized zucchinis you can get about 3 cups so enough for 2 recipes but I have also bought some big ones that could be good enough for 1.

So one of the reasons why I  love allrecipes is for the comments section.  There was a good alternative for pumpkin pie spice which I used; I did everything but the nutmeg. 
 
 
Pumpkin Pie Spice: 1/2 tsp cinnamon, 1/4 tsp ginger, 1/8 tsp allspice and 1/8 tsp nutmeg.


 
Bottom Layer



 
Chocolate Layer
 
 

 
CHOCOLATE WAVE ZUCCHINI BREAD
(Source: Allrecipes) - Makes 1 Loaf

INGREDIENTS:









No comments: